R1 Exhaust plumbing

I live in North America, and am preparing a spot for my R1. My air exhaust system is 4", and I can easily adapt it to 3". What size is the exhaust port, and the end of the provided hose? I can print an adapter if its not a standard item.

Tx

--Tom

I don’t have an R1 so I can’t verify this personally, but it’s supposed to fit the same exhaust system as the H series laser, though a new filter is coming for the laser.

I was sent this; I CBA to track it down but the watermark is top right

from r1 wiki

Q: How long is the standard exhaust hose? What are its specifications? Can I replace it with a longer one myself?

The standard exhaust pipe is 2 m long and has an outer diameter of 86.5 mm.

The exhaust pipe adapter and exhaust fan are specially sealed, so it is not recommended to replace the entire exhaust pipe. If an extension is needed, you can extend it yourself at the end of the exhaust pipe, and ensure it is properly sealed.

86.5mm is about 3.4 inches