Received broken package and missing items in the pachage from DHL

I placed many orders, but this time I received a broken package via DHL and missing items from the package. I have submitted a ticket but it’s ignored by Bambu Lab Support Team. I need replacements for the missing items from the package.

It’s not being ignored, you’re just not first in line.

2 Likes

I think your bigger issue is with DHL. I’d be sure to be serving them more than BL.

The contract is between DHL and Bambu. Bambu has to take care of it, you have no standing.

2 Likes

Naturally BL needs to fix the transaction. I’d be sending a complaint to the DHL depot in control of this as its typical neglect and needs to be addressed. Yeah I know …in the wind.

I have sent a complain to DHL, but no response so far.

I have just received a message from Bambu Lab Support Team that they will resend the items that were missing from the package.

1 Like

@xsynatic I have attached the conversation with BambuLab Support Team where they said they will replace the missing items from the package delivered by DHL. And now I have received a new message that MISSING ITEMS FROM THE PACKAGE HAS NO RESOLUTION + they want new informations from me.

A few weeks ago I bought my A1 combo + accesories for 1500 Euro, but I am dissapointed about the customer support and I will sell this printer if this issue is not resolved.

Thanks BambuLab for keeping your clients!

What did you all buy??

Have you any new information? If no - tell them. Did they ship the package? If no- tell them. Telll them that you’re still waiting on the update from the colleague that was supposed to send the tracking number. (If you haven’t received it yet)

1 Like

I told them I have no new information and I’m waiting for an update from Fiona. I’m really disapointed in BambuLab Support Team. It’s that hard to read the old messages before sending something like this !?

Bought A1 combo and spare parts for it.

I have received the tracking number for the missing parts. Thanks BambuLab!

1 Like

I think support get a reminder on their system to follow up after the warehouse has done their thing. The extra email probably happens when they don’t skim past the last reply before popping off their obligatory more-info. I got one similar yesterday (small part issue) and I sent a screenshot reply only to get an “ok, but please update us” from the original support person.

1 Like