Received damaged items from store

I ordered a new build plate and a few other replacement parts, and most of the items were damaged. The hardened steel nozzle’s heat sync was bent, and scratched and dented the build plate.

Anyway…I am worried about response time on this considering everything I have seen around tech support response times.

Does anyone have any tips on how I can get this resolved quickly?

I am soooo bummed out about this.

1 Like

The problem has been dealt with quickly. Great job Bambu! (except on the original packaging of the shipment I guess…since things got damaged)

5 Likes

Unfortunately, my X1C combo was damaged during transport. Where did you open your ticket and how quickly did they respond?

Did you create your ticket under general inquiry or technical support? I created one under general, but there was no confirmation mail or ticket number or anything like that. Is that normal?

Thanks.

@Michael_R The tickets have to be opened inside the Bambu ticketing system, which is accessible from the main Bambu web site (once you have an account created > just click on your “avatar” in the top-right corner > “Support Tickets”).

Direct link is : Support Tickets

Indeed, it seems that support is answering quickly.

1 Like

Thank you!

I used this Support site and the link for general inquiry…there you could also specify transport damage as a reason. But I did not receive an ticket number. Hmm…

as i see right now, i can also specify under technical support „printer damaged when arrived“.

Okay, I’ll open another ticket there.

Thank you for your help. :smiley:

I personally opened a general inquiry… Had a response about 24h later… Resolved fully within another 36h. So, within 3 days, all taken care of.

Good luck to you. Sorry to hear about your issues

2 Likes

Mine is damaged too. How did they solve it?

They refunded the damaged items. I then put a new order in of just the build plate, and it arrived undamaged.

1 Like

I was offered a new side panel and a voucher for the store. Meanwhile, I have received the voucher, but I am still waiting for the spare part.

1 Like

Wow… that’s 20 days ago. No thanks. With that heavy impact, I don’t wanna just a new sidepanel. Nobody knows what’s damaged inside.

Still no answer from support.

Hello @AlexanderK AlexanderK, personally this estimate scares me very much, I will soon buy my XI C printer and we all know that it is impossible to check the material upon receipt of the package.
I hope Bambu Lab will help you and replace the printer, because given the state of the damage it is possible that the interior has suffered, but I am pretty sure that Bambu Lab will ask for a test to see the interior state and that they will only send you back the damaged parts.
And yes 20 days without a response is very long for a simple situation.

Sorry to hear about everyone’s damaged printers. My X1 Cabon/AMS printer basically came DOA and its been 18 days with no response for me. Glad to hear you guys are getting things resolved though.

Is here anybody from Bambu Lab in this forum we can contact?

If I have a defective device and have to wait weeks for a response from support, then the experience with Bambu lab can not be worse…

I had the same concerns and after a few days I was told to unpack the printer completely and test whether everything was okay. Everything was fine. Which is why I also agreed to the spare part. But they would also have taken the printer back.

I had created a ticket via the store and a day later via the support page. Double, because I didn’t receive a confirmation or ticket number through the store. On the 3rd day I received the answer that both messages have arrived. So both ways worked.

There was a delay because of the chinese holidays until the 28th of january. It would certainly have already been done. On Sunday I received a question which side panel I have… (So XR or HR…there are apparently colour differences) Now I’m waiting for shipping confirmation.

Try to open a new ticket via the second way. :slightly_smiling_face:

Unboxing new X1C Combo and discovered shipping damage to the exterior sheet metal. Trying to open a ticket but the site will not submit without an upload of a Bambu printer log file.

I haven’t powered up the printer or loaded the software on my PC, so I don’t have any log files.

Any help would be appreciated.

I was able to submit a ticket using Product inquiries & orders without log files.

Thank you

1 Like

I never had problems with bambu’s support.

:frowning: he worst support in the world, they are driving me crazy, I am now filing a complaint, after they made me pay the deposit or to collect the other printer and in the meantime send me another one, they have disappeared for 4 days now, and either I have paid 1000 euros and I no longer know where my money went, they are scammers guys don’t buy bambulab printers not so much for the hardware but if you have problems with the printer there is no support, trust me at this moment I am depressed and I feel helpless and my only option is to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back because the support is no longer available, it seems dead and I’m worried about my money…;:frowning: