Request for Bambu Lab apparel in store

I would love to see some Merch in the store.

Stickers, Hoodies, T-shirts, Lanyards, Beanies, ETC

After spending nearly 10k on printers this year I would definitely buy some apparel

2 Likes

Or I support the company because their innovation in the 3d Printing market has allowed me to grow my business substantially and spend less time fiddling with printers. No different that some one buying nikes or some other brand.

1 Like

Cool story :+1: Really sticking to “the man” there boomer. You do you

I want bambu merch and I’m sure others do too

2 Likes

I too was disappointed there were now T-shirts or anything, and a search led me to this post. Come on Bambu Lab - sell some merchandise that you probably would give away at trade shows anyway. :slight_smile:

SJW - Ignore the grumpy people. :grin: It’s OK to be into the company whose products you are using.

1 Like

I’d attend a trade show to try and grab some merch, but I’m not sure I’d buy it unless it was heavily discounted on the store.

I wouldn’t wear anything with stupid tag-lines or “Bambu Lab” plastered across it, but the logo small on a nice Bamboo T-shirt, or on a beanie is something I’d likely wear.
Something where if someone knows, they know. If they don’t it’s not really advertising.

I’d probably also wear a T-shirt with a nice wireframe version of the X1C on the back.

1 Like

I’m 57 and I want a T-shirt too. That’s how I found this thread, I was looking to buy a T-shirt. If the “Establishment” is going to make me wear a shirt, then I’m going to wear what I like.

3 Likes