Retry button cutoff!

I hadn’t noticed this before so I can’t say one way or the other it was caused by the last update. A portion of the AMS status area of the screen appears to be cut off. It shows this way whether in full screen or windowed. When switching between modes, it shows correctly for an instant then the right edge or the area gets cut off. The RETRY button still works but the it’s cut off.

Button Cutoff

1 Like

My screen does this too. Very odd, there’s no way to get the retry button to show completely. I’m using Windows 10.

Yeah, I have four AMS units. I unplugged #4 but it still cutoff (as shown in the pic).

Same here Ken. One AMS, Windows 11. I can see the “Retry” button and “Tips” text if I grab the corner of the window and resize it, but as soon as I let go, the window reformats and then it looks like the screen shot you posted. Looked for, but couldn’t find, any settings on the “Preferences” screen that might address this, like resolution.

There’s an error/bug in the latest full release of Bambu Studios. Submit a ticket regarding the issue so Bambu Labs is aware.

• If you go to the “Device” Tab you’ll also notice the AMS features are slightly cut off on the [Right Hand] side as well