Save video to network

It would be great to have the option to save files to network location as opposed to the SD card.

Admin - please move this to the appropriate forum if this isn’t the correct location

8 Likes

This is great! As I mentioned elsewhere, feature requests need to go on the GitHub page for Bambu Studio:
New Issue · bambulab/BambuStudio (github.com)

I hear you, just wish I didn’t need to create another new account.

1 Like

Bambu just made a new forum. It needs a feature request section. Not GitHub. I don’t use GitHub nor understand it

1 Like

github goes directy to the developers
this forum is same as discord/redit/facebook/twitter , it is a social platform
only difference is that the forum can easy be searched for answers, discord is a nightmare on that
so by posting it on github the developers can take a closer look at it and easy find it back

I understand that but moderators from bambu have a very easy task of going through posts on here in a dedicated section and forwarding them on. Developers should be busy writing code or looking at bugs vs scrolling through endless feature requests that get mentioned. Just my opinion, I know it’s the platform for developers but forums are the end users. GitHub is daunting for many people

2 Likes

Frankly I agree. GitHub is daunting for consumers.

They should have a feature request section here that is consumer focused.

A product manager or program manager should just look at the section once a month or so and collect requests.

1 Like

We created a dedicated Feature Requests category.
Please use it responsibly, and read the guide on how to create feature requests.
Thanks!

3 Likes