Shipping Update

So pretty close to my order date. :+1:
Still could be Iā€˜ve just missed the last bigger batch and have to wait for the next batch that probably covers all preorders between mid December till present. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Which Facebook group you are talking about? There are quite a lot meanwhile.

Preordered Dec 20
Payment request: Jan 11
X1CC

3 Likes

Preordered 15-12-2022
Paid: 11-1-2023
DESTINATION: NETHERLANDS/BELGIUM

2 Likes

But from which warehouse do they ship it to you? Germany?

1 Like

Received my invoice today to pay the remaining amount, after couple of hours on my bambu profile payment status is still unfulfilled. Does that mean something went wrong with the payment I made? Neither nothing visible on my visa card but maybe that takes 1 day to update. Has someone experience with this? I donā€™t want to miss my order :face_exhaling:

Yes from Germany, have fun with your bambu soon :smile:

1 Like

I paid some hours ago. It sais: ā€œpayment statusā€ paid, ā€œfullfillment statusā€ unfullfilled.
Money is reserved on my credit card account but not yet fully booked.

I pre-ordered on January 1stā€¦ :crossed_fingers: and this one of mine will also leave Germany.

2 Likes

your order is send? and order date was 01.01.?

Yes :+1:t2:My pre-order

1 Like

Is there an updated shipping timeline coming in the near future (for orders post-Oct.)?

1 Like

Fake News Bro, 01.01 and already shipped? :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

What 1p1 or x1 or x1CC !!??

Fullfillement status still unfullfilled after almost 8hs paid. I got the msg by email that l need to fullfill the payment around 3.30am , paid around 2pm , now 9.40pm. ordered my x1cc 21.12, living in Belgium. I guess they received a few on stock again in the German warehouse

I think fulfillment status changes when shipping label is created.
Maybe payment processing is done by China headquarters and they are just about starting their daywork.
You likely will see an update tomorrow CET.

Ordered 29 NOV and still waiting for fulfillment. I will see a button for it on order page?

1 Like

I got the tracking number < 1 day after payment. Now it says ā€œFullfillment statusā€ partial.

To all the people asking: my status was immediately updated to a payment fulfilled status.
This morning, I got an DHL tracking number. Itā€™s a German tracking number, so I expect it to come from a German warehouse.

1 Like

I got the tracking number < 1 day after payment. Now it says ā€œFullfillment statusā€ partial

Maybe because your parcel has not yet picked up by DHL.
On prior orders from bambu labs Iā€˜ve did I received tracking number somewhat during the day but the DHL pickup was between 6-8 pm according to DHL tracking.

Check status again later today.

1 Like

Looking good: Paid yesterday, this morning received Track&Trace, since a few minutes: Th, 12.01.2023, 14:54, Saulheim, Germany
The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin

1 Like