Skipping objects does not allow to skip prime tower

Love the new skip objects feature on bambu handy but i dont see an option to skip printing the prime tower.
Many times it detaches from the plate especially when the print is tall and the prime tower has not enough brim to keep it attached.
The tower is very easy to come off if the settings are not correct , like now i had the volume redused and the brim obviously was not large enough to keep it there so now i am at 70% of a successful print except that there is no prime tower any more so i get spaghetti all over the plate which sticks to the main print also!
If i could disable it while printing (skip object) it would still go on printing without any problems

1 Like

I agree, this has happened to me a few times … For large prints I have to shrink the prime tower to get the block on the plate … and it needs it for the color changes but then it sometimes gets knocked off or breaks. I like using petg for the top layer of supports on pla prints because it prints super clean and the supports just fall away from the print. unfortunately, this also causes the block to sometimes break. Right now I’m 42 hours into a 52 hour print and the block just broke. I don’t want to cancel my print but I would like to be able to remove the prime block during the print. I know this is gcode at layer change right now based on prepare settings but it would be great if it was an actual object that is created on the bed so we can skip it if needed.