Software Improvements for AMS

I have been dealing with an AMS overload issue, I think I may have resolved with the PTFE tube from the feeder. However, a couple of issues related to how the software handles this issue.

1. I did not receive any notification via the app that the print stopped. I like that we get “Failed/Successful Print”, however, when the device stops like the spaghetti AI, it should notify us that an issue occurred. It extends the print time when we are unaware.

2. Similar to the spool change when the AMS runs out. Can the software auto-switch to another filament spool to try and recover automatically? I know that the issue may be further than the spool/feeder but it may solve some of the issues with stopping the print if it is only an issue at a specific feeder.

3. Allow a manual feeder selection change from the Handy app, studio, or touchscreen. I knew my issue with the AMS overload was isolated the the first slot feeder. I could not quickly manually select a new feeder from the UI in any of the applications. This could quickly allow a print to continue to resolve the issue with maintenance after the print finishes.

The overload also caused the damage on my print as shown below. Not sure what can be done to resolve this, the restriction in the AMS caused the under-extrusion.