Spaghetti detection AI

Would be nice to put the Spaghetti detection on its own so we could turn off that but keep the other AI active.
I get way too many false spaghetti detection warnings. This is really bothersome on long overnight prints. When you check the print in the morning you find it stopped in the middle of the night waiting for you to resume.

2 Likes

I think you can at the device tab at the print options. You can set AI aggessiveness level or disable it completely, but still keep first layer inspections and the other stuff turned on.

The AI to check backups in the filament poop shoot is also included in that AI button. I do keep it on low, that’s why it would be nice to pick exactly what you want the AI to monitor.:grinning:

I thought spaghetti detection was the only AI feature.

I thought so too. And I already had a poop shoot blockade and the printer did not recognize anything there. Well, was my own fault for using a cover over it, never happened again after removing it.

1 Like

I have had the printer pause when the poop chute was blocked.

2 Likes

Agreed. Spaghetti detection is obscenely over sensitive even on low. I have had ONE successful intervention from the AI. Among DOZENS of false flags. I want a notification ONLY mode. no pause. ping my app and I will pause it. While devs are at it LET ME CHANGE THE NOTIFICATION SOUND ON ANDROID.

1 Like

Apparently there is no solution for this. I now also have a model where spaghetti is recognised. Always in the same place. I have changed supports, it doesn’t help. In my print, it’s mainly a lot of smaller tree supports about 3cm above the printing plate. As soon as the first layers are placed over these supports, I get the warning.