Start and End G-Code from the internal files present on the X1Series

Hello, I’m looking for the original Start and End G-Code then the BambuLab putt into the files present on the example files present on the Bambu X1 Series.
Bambu Studio, not provide any Start or End G-Code but the engineers Bambu, used an own Start and End G-Code for the example files present on the X1 Series.
I watched the printer when I print ad example file and when I make my object with the Bambu Studio and I understand then the G-Code then Bambu put on the example files is what we need to have…
So, why Bambu not provide the Start and End G-Code they he used on your files?
We community bought the BambuLab machine and believe in Bambu, but it is correct for the community and the customers then believe in Bambu, then Bambu provide all best solutions for us and the missing Start and End G-Code is one of them…

Bambu Studio provide Start and Stop etc. gcodes:

1 Like

tks for your reply, but thid G-Code is different betwin the G-Code present on the example files…

The examples are specially prepared specifically for them, it is not universal for everything. And here’s the universal code.

@bgiovanny Ofcourse. The picture shows the a startcode and endcode. When you slice the .stl, this code is incorporated into the .gcode file. This does look different. May be this one helps a bit to understand ? 3D Printing Gcode Cheat Sheet: Basic Demands - BCN3D Technologies!

It’s not magic/secret. It’s just that in the examples, the gcodes are optimized specifically for a specific printed object, for maximum speed, etc. And normally a universal code is used.