Station set Up

I apologize if I miss where this information is, but there doesn’t appear to be a “beginner tips” section in this forum except for a couple random posts. I’ve been printing for a couple months and I’m upgrading from an Ender 5S1 to the X1C. The image is my work bench which was good for the Ender 5 at 120-300 mm/s. My question is if this bench is likely stable enough that the X1C calibration will be able to handle it at its’ higher speeds? This is a common workbench and will wiggle a bit with mild strength and it’s a firm cork type table top. What sort of symptoms would an unstable surface present?

Thanks in advance!

My printer stands on a very cheap wiggle Desk from ikea with a rubber mat under the printer.

If the Printer is fast moving the whole Table wiggle. But it does not effect my print quality or precision. So I think your desk looks fine.

Thanks Mate! I was ready to 3D print some braces and mount it to the wall :wink: But I’ll update the thread if I have problems.

Sturdy is better, but my P1P is doing fine on a platform that wobbles quite a bit when the print head is doing its fast back and forth dance.