Still no AMS, 6 weeks later

According to the Black Friday terms anyone who ordered an AMS that did not turn up on or after the 5th of October gets a qualifying gift card equivalent to the difference in price.

As you all know, I received my AMS this week.

The form has excluded me. A support webchat will be made about this now.

If they think their poor handling of my situation requiring me to get the police involved because they chose not to do their legal obligation means the delivery date was the date of theft, they have another thing coming.

The date in law is the date it arrived to me from them, that was a couple of days ago.

2 Likes

I waited until 3 am to speak with WebChat to get the discount.

They told me they needed to create a ticket and promised to reply today.

They said, “It will take some time to read all the communications related to the case.”

Not a surprise given all the lies they added.

It took over 30 minutes to get to that agreement.

I wait to see if they honour this promise.

3 Likes

This is just wrong. I’m sorry you’re going through this. If bambu won’t make this right then I will. Send me a private message and I will order you a new ams unit and have it shipped to your house

2 Likes

Did you use a credit card to pay for it ?

If so, contact your card issuer and ask them to issue a chargeback for the missing goods. You have to wait a few weeks after order placement to allow the good to arrive, but you’ve likely reached that point.

1 Like

Asked and answered before.

But, for those who do not scroll.

I used gift cards from the revenue of points I earned here.

If you think about it, they decided that I could not claw back the points they gave and then that means they devalued all the money designers earn to promote BL.

Pause and think about that for a while. It says so much in that one understanding of the problem.

We are in control of everything and as such, we can and will screw you over.

I have ordered a third AMS.

I will document its journey (hopefully) here.

I aim to be sitting at the front door on its arrival date/time.

1 Like

Earlier today I have received a communication from DPD (the delivery company) that BL told them to expect my entire order as a single delivery (not split into multiple deliveries).

I have heard nothing from BL.

As usual, I will receive no notifications from the delivery company or BL before the day of delivery.

This obviously means there is no way of knowing when the package will arrive or what time.

As I wake up each day blind which takes a couple of hours to clear up, leaving my only working eye (75% function) able to see, depending on when they send the notification on the same day of delivery, I can be (and have been) blind when they arrive.

It is usually easier to simply not go to sleep before a delivery, however, not know WHEN the delivery day is, it really makes things hard.

As many of you know from my assistance here, I am often still awake at 7am as I find getting to sleep difficult.

It seems the 3rd AMS may be delivered tomorrow (23rd).

1 Like

I hope you got my address correct! :rofl:

1 Like