Sunlu AMS Heater

Just wanted to pass this along as I have been happy with the results.
A while back Sunlu came out with what I would describe as a replacement heated hood/lid for the OG unheated AMS. I have two unheated AMS and a single AMS 2 Pro.

I decided to buy a single of the Sunlu heaters as a trial.
Net result of that trial was that I was pleased enough with the “trial” that I bought a second cover to put on my second gen 1 AMS

The gen 1 AMS each have ABS in them and my AMS 2 Pro has PETG in it.
Those hoods are about $100 while an AMS 2 Pro is $300 and I think those Sunlu hoods were money well spent.

The AMS2 Pro requires you to manually start it to dry filament so when I fire up the AMS2 Pro I also start the Sunlu hoods.
My ABS prints do not have any issues and I cant tell the different in quality between the Sunlu hoods and my AMS 2 Pro.