SUNLU PLA+ best parameters for high quality printing { X1C }

Hello everyone, I’m a new user and I’m waiting for my new X1C to arrive.

I have many reels of [ SUNLU PLA+ ] and I would like to ask the community if you can help me find the best parameters to print this amazing material with my new X1C

SUNLU PLA+

I thank you in advance for the support that the community can give and I hope that the information below this post can help those like me who want to learn as much as possible.
:relaxed:

1 Like

I’ve been using both eSun and Sunlu PLA+ filaments quite a lot, and I just use the stock “Generic PLA” settings to great success.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the answer☺️, if I may ask have you tried to raise the speed to understand what is its limit?

3 Likes

I’ve printed some parts using the “Sport” speed-bump, which is 124%, and those things printed fine. I haven’t tried “Ludicrous” much at all; I usually stick to “Standard”, since the printer is pretty fast out of the box.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’m really happy with the support you give me, I urge everyone to add any suggestions or better parameters tested with this filament so that we can improve this community more and more.

If I find better parameters and tricks myself, I’ll take care to report future updates below.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes