Support Ticket response time?

Has anyone gotten responses from support tickets over the holidays? I made one on the 27th, and waiting to hear back anything. My printer is down until I have the issue resolved.

This was announced by Bl prior XMas and I assume, the holiday/Covid restrictions are still in place. " We are currently experiencing a shortage of staff due to Covid-19 restrictions at our headquarters. This, along with additional limited resources due to upcoming holidays, will most likely result in additional delays to ticket responses.
Please rest assured that every query is logged and will be handled as soon as possible. We truly apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you :pensive: "

…or they are working on the older queries/rickets

Cool thanks, have not seen that notice so makes sense.

Last week I got a response with a good solution on the same day.

Please excuse the delays in replies.
We are doing our best to get back to everyone in the shortest time, but the Covid restrictions and the holiday period slowed things down a bit.
We are not ramping up again, and we should shorten the reply time significantly in the next few days.
Thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes

Bummer! Who needs Christmas (holidays), once the printer has arrived? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
(No offense intended, just kidding!)

Got a support response on the 2nd and they solved my issue in 5 minutes. Thank you guys and be safe! Health > 3d printers.

Yep, I second this. They are doing a great job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

the worst support in the world, they are driving me crazy, I am now filing a complaint, after they made me pay the deposit or to collect the other printer and in the meantime send me another one, they have disappeared for 4 days now, and either I have paid 1000 euros and I no longer know where my money went, they are scammers guys don’t buy bambulab printers not so much for the hardware but if you have problems with the printer there is no support, trust me at this moment I am depressed and I feel helpless and my only option is to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back because the support is no longer available, it seems dead and I’m worried about my money….

1 Like