Shipping Update

I have the same problem in Canada. On Monday 19th, got my email for final payment. Paid in the hour. That night the shipping lable was created, with expected delivery of the 23rd. Then the package did not get any update until the 22nd, and got a new delivery status to expect it on the 26th. Now, we are the 26th, and the printer is still at the same sorting facility. And no way I will get in today !!! 3,000 Km+ away from my house!!!

Hey Tony,

While I ersonally do understand your frustration I also feel you are slighly overreacting. The delivery times and the payment conditions are well stated here in the forum and on the website. The fact that another supplier didn’t live up to their promises and therefore your company has pressure is not something that you can shift onto Bambulabs.

Also I believe that the Bambulabs is a consumer device and never has been positioned as a business/professional device. That comes with other types of service, respons times etc.

Regarding response times from Bambulabs: I personally also feel that it takes relatively long before you get an answer, but frankly that comes with a product that clealy exceeded the companes own expectation.

My advice to you is: If your company want to go in business with something that is revolving around a 3D printer spend a bit more money for a professional device that comes tailored for business.

Regarding our advance payment: Both while pre-ordering as in the email stating you should pay it is clearly mentioned you have to do that within a certain timeframe. I don’t understand why you waited with your questions (there surely must have been days if not weeks between your pre-order and your payment email) to ask your questions.

If you CAN wait and don’t expect high end customer service and support I would still suggest going for the Bambulabs because as an owner of several (including professional) 3D printers it’s fantastic. But having said that: Take into account that the bambulabs is not a long term field tested device so if you make your business dependent on that you might be having an issue in the long run.

Ciao,

Nico

Ciao OfthewellNL,
Finally I received my printer and apart from the unplugged heated bed resistor sensor connector, and the two loops around the holes that screws the waste filament chute (which I fixed) onto the post support that holds it all up, the printer has a lot of potential and the print quality is good.

I am the one who says the good and the bad to your face, outspoken.

I can say that Bambu lab has certainly revolutionized the world of 3D printing, with an innovative product, albeit with some engineering problems to be perfected in future hardware versions.

I’ve been stressing it for a week, with fairly continuous prints, I must have made 200 prints. We hope it can sustain this body of work in the long run.

The product is certainly successful, designed for that niche of customers who do not want to tinker or waste time trying to perfect their prints, or for example making upgrades and modifications that the geek usually performs regularly on a 300 euro Cartesian 3D printer .

I would buy at least 5 more if I had the certainty of finding assistance ready to answer all my problems.

The first thing I’m going to look at is after-sales assistance, here is the added value that a company should have to differentiate itself from the crowd!

Hello.

Tony - B2B

1 Like

#uk652678762 Can someone from Bambu Labs contact me please.

My account now shows that my order is now complete, however you have only sent part of my order, you did not send the X1 Carbon, only the AMS.

I have checked with DPD, there was only 1 package in the consignment.

2 Likes

Hi there, just ordered the X1Carbon Combo, any idea what the current turnaround time is to ship in the US? I can’t find any mention of an estimate anywhere on the site, sent an email, but seeing here that bambu doesn’t respond too well :frowning: lol… Thanks

FYI - tickets are being responded to slowly for multiple reasons (covid restrictions/holidays).

1 Like

It appears that they have the CC available in the US store. Could well be they ship within days.

I am in the New England area. :us:
Preordered: 10/22/22 :crossed_fingers:
Payment Invoice: 12/6/22 :moneybag:
Notice of Shipment: 12/7/22 :package:
Delivered (by UPS): 12/15/22 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Hello, usually 3d printer and ams come all in one box.

Tony - B2B DRONE - Italy

2 Likes

Hope next week i get my second invoice.

Andreas, please do not mention your order number here. and if you have ordered from the EU shop, it does say that the new shipment will arrive in Germany by End Jan/Early Febr.

1 Like

@BambuLab
ist there an updatet list aviable?

1 Like

Do we receive a message on our bambulab account that final invoice is sent, or do we get it only by email?

1 Like

I am in the Euro area. :eu:
Preordered: 08/12/22 :crossed_fingers:
Payment Invoice: 07/01/23 :moneybag:
Notice of Shipment: 09/01/23 :package:
Delivered (by DHL/Post): 13/01/23 :white_check_mark:
:austria:
X1CC

Preordered on 07/12/22 in EU area and payement received this morning too :smiley:

1 Like

Same here
Preordered: 08/12/22 :crossed_fingers:
X1CC
Italia

1 Like

Preordered: 09/12/22 :crossed_fingers:
X1CC
Germany

You will receive an email, but they suggested to check spam folder as well, or check your account in the shop

2 Likes

Okay, thanks for the answer.

Does anybody know if you can add any items from the shop to the preorder?