Support Ticket Response

I submitted a support ticket a week ago about one of the slots on AMS not automatically loading and still haven’t had anyone respond to it.

Are the response times exceptionally bad at the moment?

Unfortunatly: Yes
Check the other topics on the forums and from what it looks like especially AMS tickets have VERY long response times.
Bambu lab is having a lot of sales and major issues getting support staff trained

Yes, the support wait times are longer at the moment. Most seems to get support within two weeks currently. They are aware of the situation and try to improve, how long it takes and how much success they have we will see in the next months.

Yeh that was what I thought, but thought it was more like a delay of a few days

When I opened a support ticket 2 weeks ago I got my first generic supply for logs within a day and a more detailed reply with a proposed resolution within 5 days. My case was a well documented one though where I assume they have by now a default procedure to follow so it might have been a bit faster then other still unknown problems.
The wait time isn’t great, but for me at least was well within acceptable timeframe and not a big dealbraker at all.
They will get back to you and help you, but they have grown massively in the last months and are quite obviously still struggling to keep up with demand, not only support, but also with delivering printers, replacement parts and filament. Filaments are almost always sold out instantly when they get a new supply and printers and some accessories have wait times. I would say its quite normal for a new company that grows that fast.

Support is garbage needs allot of work , had broken ams for a while now sent me 1 part instead of new ams when printer is 2 months old and still broke, people can hate on prusa all they want but there support is top notch. There is no way to put in for replacement they want you to wait for months to send 1 part on a new printer. This is expected with a 200$ printer not a 1500$ printer.

I agree that support needs to get better, or at the very least faster. My experience with support was quite good, but a little on the slow side. No doubt Prusa has absolute top notch support from what I hear everywhere, they are long enough in the industry after all and have plenty of experience. But if you want Prusa like support, you have to pay Prusa like premium. There are Prusa clones for a third of the price that offer virtually the same hardware, some of them even more modern hardware. The X1C combo would easily cost a 1.000$ more then. Bambu Lab on the other hand pushes for a very aggressive price point while maintaining hardware that is quite a bit beyond what other companies offer.
A replacement part for a broken thing instead of a full replacement (if it fixes the problem) is what I would prefer over a hefty price premium.
Prusa just released the MK4, so maybe the Bambu printers at least managed to make the juggernaut move again :slight_smile:

Has it ever been improved? I’ve been waiting for a response for 11 days now, two months old AMS is setting there collecting dust. Unacceptable!

do we need so many of these threads just about CS times. the one should be plenty