System Notifications sent at 2am

Please fix notifications in the Bambu Handy app. I received a system alert/notification from the app on both my iPad and iPhone last night at 2am about some pixel puzzle. I thought my mom had passed as she is in the hospital. I mean, who sends notifications in the middle of the night! Seriously!

There are settings for notifications where one can enable/disable different kinds of alerts, but there is no way to disable system notifications and no way to schedule notifications.

Please, please either fix the app to provide a way to disable system notifications, or send them during business hours (respective of the current timezone locale).

I have notifications enabled for the app since I want to be notified of the other types of notifications … but not in the middle of the night.

Thanks.

Perhaps consider setting up a focus mode on the iPad for the night hours that only allows the critical apps and/or VIP contacts through. It can be setup to automatically enable/disable at specific days and times.

4 Likes

There’s no winning here, timezones make it so somebody gets a 2am message.

There are so many ways to wrangle notifications on the smartphone’s end, those are probably where this should be ‘fixed’.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s a good idea. Thanks Joe, will do that.