The heatbreak fan speed is abnormal

Hi everyone,

sorry for my english, but i’m using google translator, and therefore it won’t be a perfect translation.

Today only 2 days of the ato printer experiencing this problem, as per the images that I attach.

From the said printer panel, the fan works normally, it turns on and off and adjusts the speed, only when I try to print something, or just doing a self test, this error keeps coming out.

Do you have any idea if this has happened to anyone before, and if so how they solved it?

Or do I already have to contact assistance, hoping for the best…

Hi all, and thanks for any advice.

1 Like

The heatbreak fan is the small fan on the heatbreak heatsink which only ever runs at full speed. You may be confusing the message with the part cooling fan on the front of the head.

Check nothing has jammed the fan blades and that the connector is properly plugged in.

1 Like

Thanks for reply. Buy the fan that you speaking is that?

The fan shown here

It should run at full speed all the time the nozzle is hot (above 50C I think).

Ok, now i find it. don’t run and it’s not blocked. maybe broken.
Now open tiket for replace this fan.
thanks a lot for help.

hi,

i found a little wire inside fun. removed and now full working.

Thanks again.

Best regards

Ruggero

2 Likes

Same error-message here but instead of a wire, the plug from the fan maybe the problem. Because i reassemble the extruder a few times, the plug maybe have bad contact now. Actual it works but i ordered the extruder expansion board and the front housing assembly incase i cannot bring the fan to run.

Hey, had the same last night on my P1S after chasing the nozzle.

I think i disconnected all the connectors and checked that all wires are carefully in the channels. All looked good, but I still got the error.
I was almost ready to write to support and look for a spare part, but before that I decided to check the wire connectors again and blew on them with stronger force (compressed air could be handy here :slight_smile:

This helped and the printer was back in action - seems it’s not a damaged fan of wires, but a connector issue!
It’s like when your phone charging cable gets old and stops charging properly…

1 Like

I resolved the same issue with your solution. I used a compressor. Thanks!