The Phrozen Arco is now being offered for sale

LDO is not the only available kit out there. Also 100mm more build volume has value. 2.5x the volume 960 shipped for the fysetc kit.

Yes there are cheaper kits but they don’t include items like a Pi or the acrylic enclosure kit. Adding all those items up and you’re over the cost of a X1C/AMS combo. What it really comes down is how much you value your time and if you want a tool or a project.

Show me a video of one voron all setup and working and doing all those things - not 2 vorons each doing half of it. I cannot seem to find this on youtube.

All voron 2.4 kits include the acrylic enclosure specifically the fysetc one does also, a pi is 50$ for a 3b which is all that is needed. Agreed many don’t want to set it up. Also none of this really has anything to do with the original comment.

A camera and an ercf? what do you mean by all of these things? The camera plugs into the rpi and loads in with the klipper interface just like any other klipper printer. The ercf takes some config but there’s plenty videos of working ercf/mmu setups.
Tap is common on new voron builds, nozzle wipes are a start gcode entry.
There’s even vorons out there with a conveyor setup that also unloads their own parts.

https://www.reddit.com/r/voroncorexy/

here is an entire reddit for you to look through on completed voron with many different feature sets

I stand corrected on this. Thank you.

The first one is too small.

The second has no evidence of AI assistance or AMS and the print speed looks slow for that shape (but I can’t tell as no model is provied)

The third one is tiny

The fourth has no evidence of AI assitance or AMS

the fifth is too tiny

How far do I go? This is not how “proof” works.

EDIT: Perhaps the point is “Maybe a Voron can do that, maybe it can’t, but if it does, almost none of them do, because it’s too difficult to setup?” I have have certainly NEVER seen one that does everything and comes in anything close in price or ease-of-use to a Creality K1 or Bambu X1.