The printer suddenly stop detecting AMS

The printer suddenly stop detecting AMS. I followed the AMS is not detected by the printer | Bambu Lab Wiki and it looks like Sig-B on AMS side is shorted to ground, i.e. GND-SigB is 0 Ohm. GND-SigA resistance is ok. All resistance values on the printer side are ok as well. Do I need to replace AMS main board or just a power module?

Sounds like a warranty issue

Never mind. I unplugged everything. Used a touch of dielectric grease and replugged.
Works now. oh well. moving on

I followed this troubleshooting guide: AMS is not detected by the printer | Bambu Lab Wiki

and it looks like I have abnormalities in Port B both in AMS main board and AMS buffer board. In case of Main board I have short between PortB and GND and in AMS buffer board i have infinite resistance between PortB and GND. I already received a buffer board and this issue has disappeared, and the printer can see the AMS, but it keep losing connection every couple minutes, so, waiting for an AMS main board which is out of stock.

P.S.> Thanks to bambu support folks who is actively helping me to resolve the issue.

1 Like

Update: I’ve just received and installed the new AMS main board and everything is working now.