Unable to rate 5 stars ⭐

This is an incredibly frustrating limitation. I have three successful prints of a model I love and I can’t rate it 5-stars because I printed directly from the printer’s cache rather than sending them from Bambu Studio or Bambu Handy.

Just a quick note, since this old topic has come back to live. Some of the information in this thread is still current, while other parts are outdated.


  • Ratings from :star: to :star::star::star: stars are considered to mean the designer’s work has no value at all, so the creator doesn’t receive any points.

  • Starting at :star::star::star::star: stars, the creator actually earns points. His work has value


So only a rating of 4 stars or higher tells the creator that their work has any real value. Anything below that effectively penalizes them, because if there aren’t enough positive ratings, it can even result in no points being awarded at all.


On top of that, MakerWorld has added a new guideline - currently a recommendation, not a strict rule - stating that 3‑star ratings and below should include a photo and a clear explanation. Without that, the rating might even violate the platform’s rules.