Unknown X1-C error code after upgrading

Hi - I have upgraded my X1C firmware to the noise canceling release - the printer now displays an error message that I can not trace and reports : calibration failed! [0300 4000 102214] … I can not find that error message in the wiki

Printer is now unusable … also now reporting z-axis and force sensor failure (intermitant) … is that a failed cable to the force sensor in the heatbed … where do I find info on replacing that?

I logged it with support, but they are still in holiday mode

Any help would be great

First thing I’d look for is anything that might restrict bed movement, like debris around the lead screws, especially in the rear.

Since this occurred right after a firmware update, I’d Restore factory settings (Hex icon on screen, general tab), then run the printer calibration again. (this will also delete any filament calibration values stored on the printer)

====================================

They have not even started to party!

Chinese New Year 2024 will fall on Saturday, February 10th, 2024 , starting a year of the Wood Dragon. As a public holiday, Chinese people will get 8 days off from work from February 10th to February 17th in 2024.