Update to firmware version 01.07.00.00 and LAN only mode

Has anyone checked out if the handy app has access to the camera now?
I mean in LAN only mode and same network (not from outside).

I tried to use the Handy app with the printer on this firmware in LAN only mode. The Handy app would not allow me to bind to the printer because it is in LAN only mode. The printer is listed under “Unbound Devices”. So I couldn’t test the camera, or anything else. I can use the camera from the Bambu Studio application on my desktop when in LAN only mode, no problem.

Sorry, did not intend to click :laughing:, was trying to get the cat off the desk.

Handy is still not available in LAN-only mode.

I updated my X1C to the latest firmware - hoping to quiet it down a bit.
Even though it is on my network, confirmed on my router, it is listed as Offline in BambuHandy. I can’t get the printer to generate a QR code to allow binding.
Also can’t see it from BambuStudio. I have not tried LAN mode only.
Open to ideas on how to rectify this issue. Was working flawlessly before the upgrade.
BTW…am on the latest version of Studio.
Thanks,

To get the X1 to show the QR code you need to log out of the printer (on the printer interface). Once you do this it will offer the QR when go to re-bind it.

4 Likes

I did that but it hangs when generating the new code.
Not sure what is causing the hang.

Very sad, but thanks a lot!

I am experiencing the same issue and symptoms, but now it has gone a step further and the slicer won’t connect at all.

I love this printer but their software QA has to be some of the worst I have ever seen. Would love acknowledgement from Bambu on this being a known issue and an ETA on a fix.

Hi, have you solved this issue? I am experiencing the same. unable to get QR…stuck with lan mode.

It did eventually get fixed with the latest slicer release as it also featured a new network plug in, but that fix was also half-baked as once again the video feed does not work after a few weeks of perfectly normal performance.

BUT at least I am not printing from the SD card still so I’ll chalk it up as a win.

Is the LAN option going to be released or even an add on in some way?

Have someone tried to ask Bambulab a downgrade to the previus firmware version?