Updated bambu lab slicer, petg Problem? slicer? Help please

Hi all, maybe someone can shed some light?

i havent bothered to update my slicer until today to the latest one, (as if it aint broke dont fix was working)
Now all of a sudden my petg is coming out furry like in the image. I have NO idea wth is going on, I havent opened the ams case sealed with plenty of dessicant and moisture level is very low, this filament was working flawlessly before. Maybe im jumping to conclusions here, but it worked just fine yesterday, now today its un printable. ?
Nothing else has changed? I had this filament dialled in and could previously print after first layer on ludicrous mode without problems.
The below image was printed on the standard speed. ?

Please help.

Update:. Ran some Bambu labs premium PLA through the nozzle and then changed back again to the PETG?
Ran an extrusion calibration and Pulled off the extruder housing and silicon sock to check for any visible problems?

And now it appears to be working flawlessly? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl::grinning::tada:

This time i did start the file from the machine itself not the PC.

Seems very strange?
Never happened before.
Will update.

1 Like

I had this issue on Prusas before. It looks like the z height is too close to the printbed. Did you do any levelling? That might solve the issue. Just 2 cents cheers (=

1 Like

Turns out the bed is warped… :frowning:

So frustrating. I suppose i open a ticket?

1 Like