User Preset Loading On Startup

In Bambu Studio how do I save my presets? Every time I open Studio it loads different presets. 3MF from makerworld also overwrites the settings very annoying.

Click the floppy disc icon to the right of preset name to save your settings, either accepting the “-Copy” suffix or providing a new name for the System Presets. Once re-named, the preset becomes a User Preset and can be changed and re-saved without renaming.

If you change settings and simply close Studio without saving the preset, it will open the next time with the same preset but without the unsaved modifications.

If you modify a preset and then save your project as a .3MF, the project file will re-open with the same preset AND the modifications. That is why Makerworld .3MF files are changing your settings - that is their purpose. If you have the exact same printer, nozzle, and filament you should have a successful print. If not, you should check every setting before printing. Or download only the geometry and use your own settings.

1 Like