Very Hot stepper motors

God damn…i dont know how hard it can be to create an customer friendly support…so in my case is waiting the key thing i thought…but I’ll see it coming to go and buy a new printer…idk if it will be bambu again…i love the printer (x1c) but those problems after 3 months common…next ist k1 max but i am a bit skeptical because of support and also like same problems as the bambu printer…
Now i am waiting over 1 week to get an answer whats going on with that elecritcal problem and a solution…but NOTHING…

There is a reason why Prusa is so expensive. There you have proper, fast support. It is damn expensive, having real experts in good enough numbers to really work through all the tickets.

But I fully understand your frustration. I would also be quite pissed. The X1C is not a 300€ printer, so support should be there too.

If you are in the EU, I would threaten them to cancel the contract. If the manufacturer does not respond, you should have the right to get a full refund. If it draws out for even longer, I would see to go to a consumer advice center.

I wish you best of luck.

Now since 2 weeks almost and still had now result…only writing the same and asking the same annoying questions over and over and over…but no one will me give the warranty parts…so i think 2k wasted for that printer and now i cann sell a broken printer for maybe 500€…good job bambulab! Never ever buy a product from these again, get no support since 2 weeks :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like