Voucher shipping

I installed my bed on April 18th and uploaded photos. Then I got an email saying I would receive an email with the voucher in two working days, but I haven’t received a voucher yet. Does anyone else have the same problem and does anyone have a solution?

I’ve seen elsewhere a few people saying their vouchers were in their junk folders as the voucher does not get added to the original ticket but comes from their sales dept so a different email address

1 Like

I have no email in spam folder

still waiting on my voucher as well.

same. Got no reply when I sent the photos.

Watching, as in the same boat

I finally received my voucher today

I submitted my pics on April 16th, still nothing for me :expressionless:

Checked email and spam folder but no luck.

1 Like

Mine was in my junk email but came about 12 hours after submitting my pictures. But they will charge for shipping the free shipping gets removed when the $120 is taken off and the amount goes below the free shipping amount

Got a reply on my ticket on the 26th and a few hours later I had the email with my code. Now what to spend it on…

Finally got the voucher, took 9 days.
On the plus side, the build plate I wanted that had been out of stock, is now back in stock. So, bought that, plus the new hardware kit. Having an assortment of parts on hand, especially things like motors, is nice, and something I would not have bought individually “just to have for testing”

Submitted my pictures on the 19th and still no discount code. Nothing in my spam folder. And customer service will not reply to my 2 email inquiries.

I also sent pictures on 18.04., so far no answer, others got it after 24 hours.
Sorry, the money I paid for the A1 was no worse than many others who have already received it.
I think it’s cheeky that nothing is happening.
Please get someone from MakerWorld also known as Bambu Lab to look into this.

ma scusate devo mandare obligatoriamente la foto che ho montato il piatto io voglio il voucher e comprare altre parti prima poi monto tutto nozle da 8 e altri piatti e filamenti particolari poi monto tutto io non ho bruciato il vecchio piatto

PS come si chiama lemail condividete il nome che bisogna cercare nella casella grazie