Welcome to Bambu Lab Forum - Read Me!

Control panel > left menu > bottom choice > screens is displaying “Select a message to view help information for it”. Cannot figure out how to clear it. Have tried pressing everything, all around on the panel. Have tried warm and cold restarts, including unplugging. Have inspected everywhere in the App on my PC and phone.

Thanks for the information I would like to post but cannot figure out how to do it
Thanks again

Just a heads-up, the link to the FAQ/Guidelines doesn’t work!

Hallo,

Freu mich hier zusein und auf eine tolle zeit

Does anyone know how to post a question?

You need to advance from “new user” status.

6 Likes

Are you looking for the A1 forum section? It is: Bambu Lab A1 Series - Bambu Lab Community Forum

Perfect - Im having same issue!

Hi to all bambu lab scientists :slight_smile:

Same here, I have a big issue with my printer so I hope I will have help here

Make sure you do the tutorial bot! You need to reach Level 2 trust factor before you can post. Do lots of reading, come back every day. I know this sucks, but its what their forum rules are.

1 Like

My son saved up all his birthday and christmas money and yard work money to buy a 3d printer after months of research we landed on the a1 with the ams lite combo. we just started out, and have made a few prints off my phone. The bambu lab looks easy yet, quite complex. in a good way. im curious as a noob to 3d printing where we can learn all the terms in the bambo lab, and how to utilize each function and how it changes the prints. so far the streight from the phone prints are great, but eventually we want to start utilizing other STL’s I was looking into STLFlix and am curious if it would be worth it. He also wants to start learning how to make his own 3d models for printing, im sure that may be a longer journy but i would love to hear some of your opinions on starting points especially on learning the bambu lab.

This is a pretty good place to start.

3 Likes

How can i write a new topic? No “New” Button anywhere…

Get to trust level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts
1 Like

I was able to post new topics same day by just doing the discobot tutorial.

Hopefully I can find the info I’m looking for here!

Sorry now one answered you before.
Hope you figured it al out by now.

Not sticking to the bed happends to us all, for several reasons.
First thing is cleaning the build plate and don’t touch the surface after that.
The BL filament is often not available so we learn how to use alternative brands.

Enjoy the P1S

same here, odd system