What Does Your Printer Area Look Like?

I would like to see other people’s setup. Take a picture of your printing area (nook?). No cleaning or making pretty, just snap a photo as-is!

This is me! (First time posting. I hope the photo comes out…)

1 Like

My space is always clean.

1 Like

I love it! You have a great area to work/play in…
I wish I had all that space. Thanks for letting me see your “Printing Mansion.”

Be careful of the filament shelves. I also had 2 rows using the bottom brackets in your pic. Eight months later 2 brackets broke…the screws went through & the fell on my E3P.
After that I just moved everything to the bigger room.

Just finished my filament storage project. Ikea Besta and some odd bits screwed together… The print side is a big solid office desk with my X1C and the other side of the room is a long foldaway table with a cheap laser and old Ender S1Pro. No pics that side as its a tad messy and NSFW currently :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! Nevermind my deleted posts, I’m still trying to figure this out.

That is a really nice storage setup!

1 Like

Its been one of those projects that sat on the desk for months. I had the sketch drawn up, but once I had the Cupboard in front of me it seemed overkill so went with simple rods and printed saddles. Sure beats the old stacked cubes, now I can grab what I see. I’ve got a box of shame with doubles/triples of colours I didn’t know I had lol. Next task is labels on the rods (like shopping shelve tags).