When will the heatbed arrive

Is there any information from Bambu Lab anywhere about the current status of the new heated bed? 2nd delivery wave or something?

I’m starting to feel really ripped off as I’m not getting any information at all. There is no statement here and no replies to the tickets.

They said it would be the end of March. It’s already the end of April and I’m still waiting. It can’t be that difficult to post an update so that all those who are still waiting get a status update. The only thing I have is a ticket that is now almost 3 months old and my questions are unanswered.

It’s really great when you’ve only had the printer in use for a week and it’s now been sitting around for 3 months and you don’t know how long it will take.

It would be really great if an official could comment on this.

3 Likes

same here. No information on if/when I will be receiving the replacement heat bed.

1 Like

I got my email today that my heatbed is shipping… It should be here by the weekend, I hope. :smiley:

Same. I can understand some sort of delay due to the popularity of the printers, but just COMMUNICATE with us about that.

Hopefully we all get the new beds sometime soon…

mine shipped Tuesday, got it Friday, replace the bed on Sunday and then send in photos to bambu, Monday morning photos got approved and 1 hour later I got my $120 voucher. I am in Wisconsin US.

1 Like

Did mine this week ,they did communicate good with my case …guessing it’s different depending on where you are in world ? But UK have no complaints about it …voucher writhing 24 hrs of sending pics in too

I am in the same position. Ticket approved on Feb. 9. Since then, not one word. I don’t understand why there have been no official announcements from Bambu labs on the status and order of fulfillment.

i’m in the UK and have heard nothing since that little tidbit they e-mailed out earlier this month. I have had no shipping information and my questions in the Ticket have been ignored. I replied/responded to the original A1 Recall pretty fast, so I don’t think they deal with the shipping based on how fast you responded, or depending on where in the world you are. It appears to be 100% random.

Hi that’s so strange
Maybe open another ticket to see iff that gets a response ,Did you buy your printer direct from Bambu ? I did. !! Maybee that has something to do with it !!

I bought the printer directly from Bambu. But as I said, I still haven’t received a new heated bed. It’s really about time that an official came forward to say what the status is. That’s how you get rid of customers with such lousy support.

1 Like

i bought mine from BambuLab directly so that isn’t it either.
BBL support is just terrible.

1 Like

I’m starting to think it’s really dubious and customer-unfriendly. If I’d known that back then, I wouldn’t have bought the junk. What’s the problem? I’ve been waiting a month now, actually three months in total, for the heated bed. And Bambu can’t make a statement. Really sad.

1 Like

Purchased through microcenter - ticket created immediately on recall - two messages to support for a date - no response.

I got mine at microcenter as well while I was in Dallas on business. Honestly if I lived near a microcenter I’d have probably just returned it and bought another p1s with AMS but since it’s 500+ miles away I too applied for the replacement heat bed. I got 2 initial responses and haven’t heard anything since.

It’s good to see that people are getting them and the installs mostly are straight forward, it’s irritating that it’s taking so long, even without an update. I have no clue where I may or may not be in the queue. I’m sure there are thousands of tickets worldwide to deal with but it’s frustrating none the less.

Well after I made my last comment I decided to check the status of my ticket on my Bambu handy app since I had been watching my e-mail for some notification.

I had a reply that said
“Dear Customer,Thank you for contacting Bambu Lab Support.Upon reviewing your information, it appears that you have purchased the A1 product through our official reseller/distributor. To receive the same solution, we kindly request you to directly contact your reseller with your request. We have communicated the necessary details to all our A1 resellers/distributors, ensuring they are well-informed and capable of providing you with the identical solution. If you encounter any challenges in obtaining assistance from your reseller, please kindly inform us and we will promptly address the issue.Once again, thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.Best Regards,Bambu Lab Support”

Not sure how this is going to go, I’ll have to call micro center in Dallas and see what they recommend. Honestly it would cost me more then I paid for the printer to return it, and I’m not sure Microcenter is going to ship me a new bed and this also raises questions about the discount voucher. I can’t be the only person that has this issue though I can also safely assume there aren’t a lot of them either.

I’ll have to see how this goes I guess. I thought I was being savvy purchasing directly from a reseller while in the area as opposed to ordering direct and waiting on shipping. Turns out I might be hosed.

Received mine 11th of April, installed on the 13th, uploaded pictures and received the OK and the voucher Monday the 15th of April.
I’m in the UK btw

1 Like

Here the response I received on 4/23/24
The new and improved A1 heatbeds are being shipped in batches by air to our global warehouses. Upon the arrival of the replacement heatbeds, we will reach out to each A1 owner who has opened a ticket and opted for a heatbed replacement, and we will arrange shipments gradually. Thank you for your patience

I have heard nothing since. I’m in Ohio and still waiting. Bummer.

Well to update my situation, I wound up having to speak to the manager of the Microcenter in Dallas I purchased from. Upon some back and forth with Bambu lab and due to the fact that they initially accepted my support ticket and didn’t reply back until last weekend the manager personally entered my request for replacement heat bed thru their portal and upon arrival will then ship the heat bed to me.

No mention of the credit voucher and at this point while it’s a bummer if I don’t get it at least I’ll have the updated heat bed. But I have nothing but praise for microcenter. As difficult as it was to navigate the contact procedure (no direct number to the store only online chat) with the online assistant the manager was on point and already had my receipt pulled, verified my information and we exchanged the messages from Bambu he took care of it in like 5 minutes.

No date available for when and unfortunately it seems like I’m probably at the back of the line but it seems resolved. To Bambu, if they are even monitoring these forums, I’d suggest perhaps authorizing their subsidiaries in various countries to take some of the load for support tickets. Relying on the mothership in China to deal with all the support is a pretty major drawback especially since any language other than Chinese is a second or more language and the time difference. Also as many others have expressed the lack of updates and weird places they post those updates has likely damaged the brand. It might be worth it to up their public relations game and their support structure since it’s obviously been an issue by reading the various threads across the internet. Better than creality, but still lacking.

For clarity my heat bed replacement ticket was submitted on 2/7/2024. I’m in United States Ohio. Still waiting to hear when it will ship.

Are others still waiting on their heatbed? I’ve heard nothing yet.