Where are the plates question

Sooo…
I am printing a model that has multiple plates. I slice it in Bambu Lab slicer, everything is fine. Then comes the procedure to send it over to the printer, via Wi-Fi in my case. Options are - Print plate, print all, - Send, send all, - Export plate sliced file, export all sliced file.

Since I had a print job under way, I choose the Send all option, thinking the plates would be stored on the printer (and one plate was there, ready to be picked for printing later). Current print job clears, plate cleaned and I choose the multiple plate model and proceed to print plate one. It loads and completes as normal/successful. It is the only plate that shows up on screen or in Handy.

This is where I can not find plate 2 or 3, 4 & so-forth.

I think in past multiple plate print models that I have tried, instead of doing the Send all option to use Print all option while it has a model printing and it balked saying that it could not proceed as there was a current model printing, or something to that effect.

I can’t help think I am missing something obvious and turn for help - please.

The “send/all” sends the job to the printers SD card instead of the internal memory. If you “sent all” you need to start the print from the SD card. It will start from the last plate and once that completes you need to click the “reprint” button. This will cue the next plate in the job to print. It’s not super intuitive at all.

1 Like