Which riser does the official LED Light Strip kit use?

Regarding the official 6500K White LED Light Strip
kit, could someone please tell me which riser model is being used in the example photos on the product page?

I asked support for some information, but they let me know that there’s no specific, officially-supported use case for the LED Light Strip.

1 Like

Like they said. There is no official riser and its impossible to tell from those pictures which one that is.

To be honest it doesn’t really matter which riser you go with, the circumference of the top of the printer is always roughly the same. Choose any and it will probably fit. Just choose one which best suits your use case and print it up.

The Bambu lab strip you purchased is way too long for a riser anyway. You wont even need half that length. The circumference of the printer is probably only 1.5m or thereabouts so you will at least have to cut in half to get it to fit. The one you have is 5m! according to the website.

It looks a bit like this one:

Light flood for closed Bambu lab printers by Jorge Rui - MakerWorld

Since they say to connect it to “a” 24V Power Supply, you can run any LED strips you want. What would make it a “must have” would be to draw the 24V from the printer (there is enough to go around).

Also, make the lights controllable through the printer interface and Handy app. Maybe this is something the X-1 Plus team will add to their custom firmware.

This is a 5v USB LED strip, I wouldn’t go plugging it into a 24v power supply.

Yeah, I don’t think it’s that light flood one. The official LED Strip plugs directly into the P1 series internal USB port.