X1C hardware upgrades and changes

There is a document called “X1C hardware upgrades and changes” that was published on the 27.03.23 detailing the changes Bambulab implemented on the X1C.

It is unclear if these changes will be applied or were already applied. I ordered my Bambu X1C in early March and I know it’s still in the ship, making its way to my country.

Is there a chance of knowing roughly when were these changes applied?

Thanks!

I have not heard of this doc. Is it community content or from Bambu? Can you link the location?

It is inside the wiki, but seems to be an internal document for BL employees only.
https://wiki.bambulab.com/en/x1/manual/hardware-upgrades-and-changes

Oh! I didn’t know it’s not published online. I got it from a Bambu owners group. I don’t want to cause any issues. I don’t think I’m allowed to post it here if it was taken down from their website.
All I can say is that they updated the drive pulley of the XYZ motors, Extruder housing, aux part cooling fan mount, etc.,

I just wish that I’ll get the batch that has these upgrades already.

The aux fan mount change happened before the public release. The article is on their public web site and I was able to read it, but it has now been made private. It wasn’t written as internal-only. The extruder housing was changed - you can buy that. The toolhead board changed - article on that still is visible. Some of the changes just simplify manufacture and assembly.

1 Like

I wonder why they made the wiki entry private then.

My guess is too many people asking for the upgrades.

1 Like