X1C micro sd card

I’m having problems send files (from BS) to the sc card. The card was formated FAT 32 and has worked in the past. Tried two cards 32GB and 64 GB. Any suggestions? Are there any controls inBS or the X1C?

Just to clarify, you are “Sending” the print.
In the Preview window, far right hand side in the “Print” drop down, select “Send”
Send

This sends the file to the X1C SD card (if inserted). It does not start the print.

After selecting “Send” and clicking it there will be an alert if the SD card isn’t present or the printer can’t recognize it. Is this what you are seeing?

Send2

Have you tried formating the SD card via the printer display?

1 Like

Yes, the send does send to my printer and BS acknowledges that the print was sent. But when you go to the SD card in BS, the file is not there. I’ve also tried to delete all video files (timelapse), which also didn’t work. Not sure how one reformatts the SD from the BS or the printer display?

Can you see the file that you sent displayed on the screen of the printer? File/SD Card. Print from Micro SD Card | Bambu Lab Wiki

You are correct, thank you. BTW, I did a power off, power on, start of the printer and the SD card started working. This should conclude this thread, Thanks all.

1 Like