I’ve read many threads about 1st layer adhesion trouble with the Supertack build plate.
I just got one, and have run into this issue. I’m printing Creality PETG, and it works perfectly with the Textured PEI plate. I’ve printed PETG for the past year with few problems, so this is a new one to me.
I"m running the bed at 70C, as I always have. The nozzle is at 235C. The printer lays down the edge stripe as normal, but after that there is no adhesion to the plate whatsoever. I’ve cleaned it and so on, but have no luck at all. Many threads have mentioned this problem, but I don’t see a clear answer.
Has this been resolved? I’m about to try contacting Bambu to see if I can send this silly thing back to them. Right now, it’s a colossal waste of money.
Just started using Kingroon PETG (yeah I know) with the cool super tack and I’m getting just the opposite. Have to practically fold the plate in half to get prints off, and the test lines at the front are a nightmare. Using straight standard PETG settings.
Different brands of PETG can behave differently, but for Bambu’s PETG-HF, the trick for SuperTack is higher 1st layer nozzle temp, I use 265C. Worth trying out.
A similar problem but my first layer sticks but when taking off the part from the supertack the 2nd layer comes off and leaves most of the 1st layer on the bed. 70ºC bed and 265ºC nozzle temp for first layer and then 260ºC for the rest, is that temp decrease the problem? TIA