X1c print (flow?) calibration problem

Every print - all calibration done, flow, etc. Printer prints without problems, test cube 1x1x1cm - has ~10.00mm in any axis (my caliper is not great)

Im trying to get this Spool (re)winder work - lots of hours of printing… and anything I try - going bad.
When I push clasic stock 608ZZ bearing into base - dont fit, too tight, when I use some force - base breaks in layer axis.
Printed axes dont fit into printed gearwheels (must use hamer, and something often is broken))
axes dont fit into bearings - too tight. (axes was routed and polished by sandpaper, to get better round shape)
etc.

In “clasic 3d printer with marlin firmware etc” i think I will be doing flow calibration, E-steps etc, or something - if axis dimension is good, but holes are too tight, but here? What else I can do?

(my belts is tight, and rods are clear and was cleaned :wink: so support 1st ansfer “clear rods” is not good here)

Rather than struggle with calibration flow since it seems like your printer is calibrated well enough to make a cube the correct size, you may have to scale the parts to get the bearings to fit. Find the smallest part that a bearing presses into and scale it a small percentage larger. Maybe 2-5%, then try to fit the bearing. For the parts that fit the bearing ID, scale them a tad smaller.

Ok, I do this when I can - but what when printing gear wheels - whitch is too tight inside for axis, and too big outside (and work with big load and wear quickly).
I would say that “the project is bad” - but I see that hundreds of people are printing it, and just like the author - it works very smoothly, it spins on its own. But in the comments to this project, some people are reporting the same problem - and they were printing on bambu - so maybe something is up?

I would say that “the project is bad” - but I see that hundreds of people are printing it, and just like the author - it works very smoothly, it spins on its own. But in the comments to this project, some people are reporting the same problem - and they were printing on bambu - so maybe something is up? Maybe something in the slicer? (because others printed e.g. on Prusa, they probably used “naked” Prusaslicer)

I can’t figure out where the error occurs - because if, for example, the factory bearings do not match the printout - then either the printout is in the wrong scale (why? bad design? bad slicer? Normally I would say “wrong x/y steps in the printer”), or the printout has a good overall dimension, but there is a bit too much filament, it leaks beyond the outline and the object “swells” by part of the line thickness. Well, but if there was overextrusion - it would be visible, for example, on the first layer, which is perfect. And the calibration cube wouldn’t be so perfect

People without a Bambu printer (for instance an Ender3) adjust their STL by designing until all parts fit. When you do print the parts with a Bambu, it won’t fit.