X1E can not pull back filament after a print has finished

Greetings all.
I have a problem with X1E. When a print is finished, filament can usually not be automatically unloaded, AMS can not automatically pull the filament back inside the AMS at the end of printing, the display shows the green dot, that means the filament is still in extruder. And there is also a error on display. It indicates that the printer has stopped due to an error (I forgot to make pictures). And at this point the printing is finished. I ran the unloading function and the filament were able to be unloaded(Sometimes it needs to be unloaded manually). I have checked the machine end G-code, they are right. This problem is annoying me. Did someone also have the same problem and has solved it?
Best Regards

First thing to look at is the routing and condition of the bowden tubing between the extruder and the AMS. Avoid tight bend radii in the bowden tubing and minimize the amount of S curves as this can cause binding of the filament within the tubing.

Here is a troubleshooting guide for the AMS. Iā€™m pretty sure that your problem is listed in this guide.

1 Like