Your package is being returned!

Nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I assure you nobody is trying to scam you.
I can see you have opened 2 tickets today. Please give some time to our colleagues to get back to you and a solution will be found.
Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Interestingly, I also got a text message from DHL today, saying that a package is on it‘s way and should be delivered tomorrow. But, and this is very odd, it states that the sender is „ONLINE SELLER ONLINE SELLER“ in Grolsheim (a 25min drive from Saulheim). There is a shipping company other than DHL at the given address. Furthermore, the DHL tracking only started in Zurich today. :thinking: So it seems to me, that in the end they used another shipping company to bring the parcel to Switzerland and than DHL for the actual delivery… :man_shrugging: According to the tracking customs was still done by DHL but directly in Switzerland. We will see…

@Ciprian: May I give you the same feedback I gave to your Bambu support colleague? The whole situation would have been much less frustrating if we, as customers, would have received any information from Bambu without creating countless tickets just for a status update…

Hello Ciprian
Thanks for a response.

I am quit shure, that Logistic Center in Saulheim hasn’t added the receipt/bill or the customs declaration. This isn’t needed in the EU. But Switzerland is europe, but isn’t in the EU! So there are custom papers with receipt needed for DHL to export the stuff.

Why 2 tickets? The tickets regarding delivery issues are not visible in my customer ticket account. So i opened a new ticket (on another Link as advised in another german forum) to have prove of ticket opening or some ticket number. Nope. No number, no view, no confirmation mail, nothing.

The customer experience on the website is therefore bad, especialy if your ordered printer is not delivered. Think about it, a customer who hasn’t received his expensive printer is normaly not chilled.

BTW, why do i have to open a Ticket, loosing time, concerns and so on. The parcel has come back to your logisticenter in Saulheim. I normaly would expect that those guys find out, what they have done wrong and resend the item correctly and immediately without the customer involvment . This isn’t the case here.

Hope that the printer is resended correctly in short time.

Kind regards

Accessories (nozzles / plates, filament) already arrived two weeks ago with “ONLINE SELLER ONLINE SELLER” as the sender in DHL tracking but was all fine…

2 Likes

Update: Bambu Lab has reacted as promised by Ciprian. Thanks.

Problems with the customs. They will resend the Printer.
Hope, that the neccessary papers will be added and the printer will arrive this time.

1 Like

Just got my printer in a really good state, was very well packaged.

One more thing for my swiss colleagues: the package does not contain a swiss power cable, only german schuko kabel, luckily I got tons of those because of work reasons.

You might want to get a swiss power cable in advance to not wait longer.

@bambu you might wanna look into this, correct me if I’m wrong guys, but by swiss law its required to add a swiss power cable. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes they reached to me saying they have problem… no explanation, no timeline nothing is provided… I now wait 2 weeks already and NOTHING. If that’s not SCAM then what it is ? That is the poorest support I have experienced ? So if you know something Ciprian, WHEN they will ship the printer ?? I HAVE NO RESPONSE in my tickets…

Really bad for you Bambu laps… I start to regret it !

Lucky you… for me just said problem … no answer on when they send anything more…that’s a pity…

Update: now, even 10 days later they have no clue about the situation since I got an email saying if I believe I haven’t received the printer……I will really file a claim with my insurance regarding this…

Update 2… it looks that after the complaint at least someone in here is listening and thanks. A replacement printer was sent to be delivered tomorrow…I am crossing fingers that everything goes fine

Similar issue here folks! I am from Cyprus (Europe), ordered the X1-Carbon Combo on 26 of May. DHL tracking says “in transit to DHL” since 27 of May!! No more update since then…waiting 19 days now with no update. I tried to contact DHL in Germany, they told me to contact the seller. I contacted Bambu Lab, no reply…also, 2 days after my order of X1-Carbon Combo, I placed another order of 15 PLA rolls, another Bambu Lab AMS, a lot of accessories etc. All these extra stuff arrived after 5 days. Now I’m stuck with all these stuff without the actual printer! I will give a couple more days and proceed to a refund thru my bank. This is a very bad start…

I also received my printer on Wednesday. The first prints were excellent! :blush: But the missing / wrong cable was a bummer tbh. Also I couldn’t get the camera to work so far. I guess I have to check my DNS ad blocker… :sweat_smile:

Btw: I had to pay 106.69.- in taxes…

And, oddly enough, I received another text from DHL saying that another package from „ONLINE SELLER ONLINE SELLER“ is on its way :flushed: My guess is, that they now shipped two printers because it didn’t work the first time… this will be very expensive to ship back I reckon. My estimate is ~107.- for taxes upon import and ~500 - 700.- for shipping (according to DHL website, but this can’t be right!). We‘ll see…

1 Like

Same situation here…
I’m in Switzerland, i ordered and payed an x1c the 1st of june, it wasn’t in stock at the Moment and was marked as “preorder”.
The eta was “Will be sended before the 10 of july”
It was nice to see that the printer was effectively sended the 8 “a shipment from order …. is on its way” i was happy and confident.
The 14 of July i recieved the update status in a notification that tells me “a sipment from order … has been delivered” and the address on their notification was correct. I’ve cotrolled directly on dhl site and the shipment was marked “delivered” but not to my address, it was delivered to a so called “business customer” from the parcel center.
So i’ve thinked that it was taked in charge from the schweizPost, as written in the email from bambu… no tracking number other than the dhl one was given to me.

Sry i post the unfinished message for a mistake…

Anyway, i was thinking that the schweizpost was on its way with my printer, buy 2 day after bambu told me Your package has been delivered, no sign at all.
So i called the schweizpost, that told me that there was no package from their side.
So i called DHL, and they told me that the package was correctly delivered to DeutschePost, and was delivered to a german address… so it’s still in Germany….
I’ve compiled a ticket, and nobody reply since now.
Then i come here to search for info, and i was really disappointed to find out that i’m not the only one, that is a known problem, since more than a month as i can see from this post, and still Bambulab hasnt come with a solution…
Thats not a correct behaviour and is very disturbing. And this is an illegal behaviour because they perfectly know that there is a problem with the custom to export in Switzerland, but when u buy a printer and compile the address they tells u nothing and let u wait alone with no information and without the printer, and clearly without Your money too…
I give them 3 more days. If they take contact with me to explain the situation, give me a date of delivering, and a compensation for their disservice, before thusday ok.
If i heard nothing from them before thusday, i’ll go to the schweiz customer association and pursuing legal action against them, and i’ll contact the other schweiz customers here to form a collectiv case against bambulab for the missing delivery of MORE than a thousend dollar printer…
This is VERY disappointing and someone must start some serious actions to make them understand that this is not a joke, to play with the money of the clients. Even more disrespectful, if that’s not an exceptional case and u are aware of the problem, and still take our money knowing that your product will be payed but not correctly delivered.
I’m also very active in the 3d printing italian community, and expect to see some very bad posts and videos over this kind of behaviour on YouTube and others media. I recommend u ti not ignore this post. I’m not a weird angry little boy. I’ve 40 years old and i’m not new to some class action for my rights.
U must understand that’s a very serious problem to accept money for a product that u already know that will not be delivered in the time agreed with a client.
A problem can always happen, and i dont criticise that. But i’m not the only 1 in this situation. And it’s not from yesterday. Its a known problem that u hide at the Moment of the purchase, and this, in Switzerland, is a textbook scam and can be legally pursued. Without any cost for the customers, we have a serious customer association that take that it in charge if multiple clients were deceived.

I hope to have a FAST reply from some bambu employe since this is a known problem.
We’ll see it in a few days.
If someone is already in this situation in Switzerland and dont know what to do, contact me at kukakuka@gmail.com and we can present a common legal action next week.

Luca Andreani

Well said…these will be my actions too (what you said above) if they don’t answer asap. It is not a joke at all and they need to understand it.

1 Like

I am certain that they don’t try to scam swiss customers. But I too think that they need to improve their communication (e.g. during checkout) or halt selling printers to swiss customers as a whole until this issue is resolved.

2 Likes

I’m from Cyprus, not Swiss customer.

Hello,

I am sorry for the delays. There seems to be a problem with Swiss deliveries, but our team is working around the clock to solve this problem as soon as possible. It is not our intention to mislead customers, but this is a situation that the team is currently encountering.

I am not able to say for sure what is the status of every order, but I assure you that we are doing our best to get back in touch with everyone that has opened a ticket.

We fully understand that it can be frustrating to have a delayed delivery, but we are working on solving this problem.

If you cannot wait a few more days until the situation is clarified, please open a ticket and let us know. We will help cancel the order and provide a full refund if it has not been shipped.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.
Ciprian

1 Like

Update 3

Finally the printer arrived with DHL today (which actually left it in front of the door without authorisation !). I opened it and so far so good, the printer is great, first print correct in an hour… I really wish they improve their communication…

I want to believe that, really.
And i know it’s not in their interest to do such a thing.
But thats not the point.
The reality is that they continue selling a thing knowing and not comunicating that there are some troubles. Thats not a correct behaviour.
That configure a premeditated scam according to Swiss and EU legal code.
If this is a serious company, a trouble like this one should at least be constantly supervised by a dedicated employe, and at least they should have done a more clear comunication towards the clients.
Things like this completly can ruin the trust that a client can have towards a company, and shows no respect.
We’ll see if these posts can ring a bell in their minds before its too late.

2 Likes