3D Connexion Spacemouse support

Can you add support for the Spacemouse? Prusaslicer has it and it’s a real time saver!

4 Likes

It works on mine! I’ve been using the Space Navigator Mouse since the beginning without issue inside bambu studio

1 Like

I’m on a Mac, so that may be the difference.

It’s not supported on my Mac either. Would be really nice to have it.

1 Like

I have a spacemouse and it works with BS on a PC.

My spacemouse is slow and inconsistent. Then when I switch back to the regular mouse the view freaks out and I have to reorientate the screen all over again. I’ve given up on using my Spacemouse with BS. Very frustrating.

Same problem here. Using it on a Mac. In Pruca Slicer everything works nice. Would be awesome to be able to use it in Bambu Lab

Mac support is there, but there’s a bug which will be fixed in a future update.
We apologize for the delay.

2 Likes

Fix it fix it fix it :wink:

Would be awesome, every time I’m switching from Fusion 360 or Onshape to BambuStudio I try to use the spacemouse, then after a few sec I realize I have to use the normal mouse and the plate goes all over the place!

I would also love this, i’m constantly reaching to use the spacemouse and then going doh when it doesnt work.

Be great to have a toggle in the corner or something to turn on ‘3d mouse only’ to stop the normal mouse altering the viewport when scrolling through layers for example.

Yes please fix this on Mac, I was hoping it would have been fixed on the 1.5 update but still no go.

1 Like

Same, so slow that it’s completely pointless. 10x faster just using the mouse.

Ditto here! It would be great to get the spacemouse working on the mac.

Dear Bambu Lab Studio Developpment Team

It would be very helpful, if the 3Dconnexion spacemouse would work on the mac in Bambu Studio.

It still doesn’t work on BS 1.6

I want a Spacemouse. I don’t know what it is, but it sounds cool. :thinking:

@Ciprian can you provide any feedback on how Bambu is progressing on this “bug” (as you called it) from back in January?

Thanks

1 Like

It IS cool, not necessary but once you use it you can’t live without it :wink:

There does not seem to be any progress, I am still waiting for it to as well. Bambu please fix this!

SpaceMouse for the Mac does work on the OrcaSlicer fork of Bambu Labs.

1 Like