A1 Series Firmware V01.06.10.33 Now in Public Beta!

we shouldnt have to a beta should be ready for everyone ready to test, if the hardware is being sold the beta should be ready along side it

Rethink your setup, your PTFE tube from the hub to the printer might be too long. A friend of mine had AMS issues (on the H2D) because his tube to the printer was too long. The AMS showed errors when the filament took too long to reach the printer. Keep an eye on what happens when the update goes live and be prepared. Otherwise, that’s an awesome setup, I really like it.

Thanks, I’ll keep an eye on it. I currently use that same AMS2 on my H2D next to the A1, and it goes all the way around a second AMS2 Pro on the other side, and I’ve yet to have issues on my H2D. I have yet to run into length problems, but I have had issues with bends being too tight. This is really more of a test. I bought the hub for an AMS HT I plan to mount up there, too. I have room, so fingers crossed. :grimacing:

I wonder if you can use the old single buffer from X1C with this firmware.

I think opening a support ticket is the only way to get the beta firmware at the moment.

It took only a short time to open a support ticket and I got a reply really quick.
Just remember to write the email address associated with the printer in the support ticket.

I will get my AMS Hub today and expect to get the beta firmware later this day. :slight_smile:

Wish you the best, I’m waiting for 6-7 days now. With a support ticket.

As for now me too :smiling_face_with_tear:

I wonder how long it’ll be till full release.

Even if I get the beta firmware, I am not sure I dare to install it.
Who knows what problems it can cause.

What I really want is a ‘A2 mini’ printer with better display, better camera and a vortek system :joy:

I have a X1C printer but use my A1 printers most of the time. I only print PLA PETG and TPU and don’t need heated chamber or big build plate.

And the A1 printer is silent when printing.

Yep! Yes you can. I already have a setup that uses X1/P1 buffer and it just works beautifully.

Why new buffer if the existing ones work too?

Maybe because of the newer technology? And the original P1/X1 filament buffer is huge in comparisation of the new AMS Hub, which includes the 4-to-1-PTFE-Adapter functionality. Maybe, they replace the old bigger AMS Hub with the new one. :slight_smile:

But at least, they are a company and earns money from selling products and parts. So every selled AMS Hub for A1 is money. It’s the same like with the older AMS Hub for the X1/P1. It is not needed and an Filament buffer in combination with an PTFE-Splitter or the 4-to-1-PTFE-Adapter works in the same way. :wink:

I bet the technology is still the same. its just a spring loaded mechanism with a sensor & 4 pin to 6 pin adapter I guess. They mostly did made a new one to just make it fit and look good on A1 series.

i opened a support ticket this morning and got a reply back in an hours saying thank you we will push you forward please wait 2-3 days . so ill see what comes of that. ill be using my spare x1 carbon buffer to test it

This situation seems like complete chaos and I don’t know why.

just bambu thinking they’re gods again holding beta firmware back for some reason, selling hardware yet no firmware to test is dumb. ive been beta testing for 30+ years and never seen something this stupid apart from apple who put theirs behind a pay wall but you could still get it when you wanted

even the title of this thread says beta is ready for public lol but is it, christ

This thing is ridiculous… I contacted customer support, and they asked me to confirm the email associated with the printers, I did it, they answered me and the firmware is still not there… this thing is really stupid… !!!

Same here, still waiting. Have all the required hardware.

Same here, I’ll be asking for a refund if not solved quickly.

I think I’ll wait another 24 hours, when I’m done I’ll also proceed with the return and refund of the hib… this situation is totally ridiculous.