All filament sold out?

Looks like nearly all filament has sold out on the Bambu Lab store? The few exceptions are TPU and ABS.

Hey guys, what’s going on? You moving warehouses or something?

2 Likes

Last I checked, even ABS was sold out.

2 Likes

PLA matte sakura pink is available… :flushed:

3 Likes

ABS now sold out as well.

I always think being able to see a problem or situation from someone else’s point of view is a sign of intelligence.

So when someone tells me everything is out of stock without saying which of the six Bambu stores they are looking at I figure - well you know what I figure.

3 Likes

@froboz The USA store.

1 Like

It would be nice if Bambu could give the community a heads up about that situation.

1 Like

Yes folks from Bambu can you please give us an update about the Filament Situation (in my case EU store)?

I have asked on Twitter and via email and no response so far.

Eu Store only yellow Abs…

Is there any news on this?

2 Likes

Don’t forget Chinese new year, the most workers are in holidays in the most businesses between 7 and 10d. Maybe we got luck and some container was leaving to Europe before the holidays starts. For myself i just use a other filament brand

2 Likes

Dear Bambu Lab in China
It would be a great idea to edit your store and add information when next filament batches will arrive in respective areas. Like you do with the printer, e.g. ETA end January - how about it ? thanks

@Ciprian (you may not be the correct partner here (?), but please pass on to correct person and kindly advise. Also, please ask somebody to push some news concerning timeline, when will BL crew be back in full force and even stronger.

GIONG XI FA CAI 2023

2 Likes

Please expect an update after the Chinese Holidays :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would entirely buy and use Bambu filaments, but since I’ve had the printer pretty much all filaments are sold out. Makes it hard to start using Bambu filaments for projects now if you can’t depend on supply, so I’ve been using other sources. As an alternative, would be great if you started publishing more specific profiles for popular filament. Brands. Ideally do both please.

1 Like

And when would that be?

PLA Basic Black and Silver are in Stock right now

1 Like

https://publicholidays.cn/2023-dates/

There is a community list which covers a lot of brands an d types, suitable for the AMS. Other than that, for profikles, there are profiles within the slicer for Polymaker filaments. And, if you read a bit more, people are quite ok (happy) with ESun, Sunlu. ( Bambu X1/AMS Community Spool List - Google Sheets )

1 Like

I get this, but the main point of the post was to give Bambu the feedback that if they want people to buy their filament (which a lot of us seem willing to do) that the stocking issues need to be resolved.

1 Like

I keep telling them that they should amend the information in the shop from “sold out” to "ETA Early February " (example), like they do with the printers. I did hear from others that the notification concerning availability did not work. When they have reveived the email it was to late again and sold out again.

2 Likes