All filament sold out?

Nice will check them out

US store has full rolls of PLA Matte, Metal, and Tough back in stock.

ETAs added on additional out of stock parts:

Response I got today regarding re-stock in US:

2023-02-16 23:09:09

Hi Tim,

1. We recommend subscribing to our arrival notification as print quality and consumable parts are closely related. All our consumable parts have undergone extensive testing on our machines, so we definitely recommend official materials as a priority.
  2. We will restock soon, with some stock arriving between March and April.
  3. If you can’t wait, our supported filament diameter is 1.75mm. You can purchase mainstream consumable parts of the same specification on the market according to your own needs.
  4. Attention: Please read the note before using with AMS: Notes for AMS | Bambu Lab Wiki

Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance or have other questions. We will be glad to help.

Best Regards,

Bambu Lab Support Team

1 Like

US store:

All colors of ABS refills, quite a few colors of PLA basic, and white PC in stock.

Also looks like EU store got ETAs on a bunch of filaments now. Hopefully other stores start seeing that soon.

1 Like

I guess that Bambu’s PLA tough equals to eSun PLA +

1 Like

That’s what people are speculating, especially since eSun sells similar refills.

1 Like

Might be that they started this journey before they had sufficient staff to run a business. I doubt people would be so kind to any other business if they were put on hold. Try it at McDonalds.

Well, go ahead and recommend a new menu item or business modification to McDonalds (a well established business with plenty of staff) to add and let’s see how long it takes them to make that change. Stop back and let us know how you make out :upside_down_face:

JFC. This thread has gone a bit out of control.

Bambu: Be in better communication. We want to see you succeed.

Everyone else: Chill.

McDonalds did have that ice cream maker debacle….

Start ups always start a journey before they have sufficient staff. They launched a Kickstarter 8 months ago got those printers out in a couple of months, and knocked it out of the park with the hardware. Getting their filament suppliers to ramp up production with this huge demand takes time.

Crazy to me that people keep comparing a company that launched a Kickstarter less than a year ago to huge multinational corporations with billions of dollars in revenue and fully built out supply chains when making complaints about Bambu Lab.

1 Like

PLA Marble added to the US store.

ETAs added to several filaments (and filament spools) in the US store.

1 Like

Not a complaint. I do think they have the potential to be great.I certainly am impressed. But I think the current buyers are the Guinea pigs that will need to work out the bugs before I would buy. With all their parts etc. being proprietary seems it might be difficult for the guinea pigs to get parts. One hundred and twenty folks is mighty small. Understandable then that it is hard to get answers on about anything. I certainly have never started a company so understaffed. And I have owned many. I do wish them the best and enjoy watching from the sidelines until the bugs are worked out. Hopefully the next gen of 3D printers do not beat them out before they get it done. Time is not on their side always. There are always competitors on your heels. Gotta move fast and be nimble.

1 Like

One would think, but 3D printer advancement has been slim to none for some years. Bambu Lab came out of nowhere and introduced some never seen before features – at never seen before prices. I don’t think they have anything to worry about just yet.

Meanwhile, giant, old, over staffed mega corporations like McDonalds cannot even get their ice cream machines to work reliably after many years. Haha… I think Bambu Lab is going to be just fine.

No disagreement here. I am on their side and hope it works out. A highly skilled group that I suspect can make it happen. But I will still set on the sidelines until things get ironed out…. If you do not mind.

1 Like

I agree, the amount of innovation and speed at which they are iterating is a breath of fresh air to the 3d printing community. I hope they are working on a bigger printer that competes with the Prusa XL size as that will signal they have made their mark. Design and launch 3 printers in less time than the most well established 3d printing company can launch a single printer.

3 Likes

Just want to add that the EU shop ships amazingly fast. I ordered filament yesterday and it arrived a minute ago. That’s perfect.

1 Like

Just noticed PAHT-CF is in stock US store

2 Likes

Quite a few more added this morning, including full rolls of PLA-CF (snagged some to begin testing), PLA Metal, PLA Sparkle, and some random standard colors and refills.

Seems like they are restocking more frequently now, no?

Ahead of the “end of February” estimate, so that’s good.

1 Like

US store: Filament and plates I ordered last night shipped today, arriving Friday. Faster than the Hatchbox filament I ordered on Amazon. Not bad.

Still refreshing nightly for that AMS hub…

1 Like