AMS/Filament settings disappearing

I’m still trying to figure out the work flow for setting filaments and part of this might be user error, but I think something is wrong. I still don’t understand why when I set a custom filament and then set it as an AMS slot, it will always reset to “generic PLA” as soon as I sync (NOT resync, which I think SHOULD reset them). I need to sync/resync any time I open a new project from MW since it loads the project AMS mapping which obviously doesn’t match my own.

That might be user error, but starting the other day (possibly, coincidentally, after a printer update, not sure when it exactly started happening), my custom filament/ presets keep disappearing completely, they aren’t in the drop down filament list for AMS mapping nor in the custom filament panel when you open it, they are just gone. I keep having to re-enter them every few times I open BS.

Another issue that starting at the same time is even when I set a filament for a part in the prepare tab before slicing, it won’t automatically set that filament for use when I click print, it’s always trying to use A1 slot on the AMS, I have to manually select the correct filament in the box that pops up right before printing.

Not sure if they messed stuff up in the update or something else happened, but it doesn’t seem right.

Which printer and AMS?
Have the latest firmware and slicer updates been installed?

X1C, yes the latest firmware was installed.

I found the main issue (my derp), I had a different nozzle selected so of course it wouldn’t show my custom profiles that I made for a specific nozzle.

That being said, I’m still trying to figure out the sync/resync situation, as it’s very annoying when I download a .3mf project from MW, and it resets all my non bambu slots to “generic PLA” whether I select sync or resync, and I have to manually go through all the non Bambu slots and reselect the correct ones, you’d think it would save what you have in the slots.

Thankfully it was simply selecting the appropriate nozzle.
I agree that the Sync/Resync could be revisited by the engineers & developers to find a more logical solution. It has been mentioned enough times.