AMS Not Loading error 07FF_8300_144544

I have had my Bambu X1 Carbon + AMS for less the a month, and have printed quite a bit of multicolor print, came out well).Suddenly I got this error.
“Please pull out the filament on the Spool holder from the extruder or check if there is filament broken in the extruder, if AMS is to be used later, please connect PTFE tube to the coupler and click the “retry” button. 07FF_8300_144544”.
This happens with the AMS is connected. I have two AMS and get same error on both.
Happens in all slots. The filament loads in the first stage than stops. When I touch retry. The AMS hub starts moving but not the filament. I have cleared the Extruder “even cleaned the magnet” and buffer. All tubing is cleared.
I reset printer to default thinking it could be firm wear.
Could this be a back senser in the extruder? I have already submitted a ticket.

I already had multiple X1C’s with an AMS for each. I added a new hub to one X1C and connected 2 AMS units for a 5 color print and started getting the same error you described above. I disassembled the extruder and found no obstruction and I did a cold-pull to clear the nozzle with no improvement. I switched the hub and AMS units to a different X1C and the problem repeated with the second printer as well.

The filament loads to the tool head extruder, the extruder runs for about a second, the filament is retracted all the way back to the AMS and then the whole cycle repeats until the error message appears.

Any resolution on this issue for you?

Hi there, Sorry your having problems. Yes Sounds like the same problem.
I Finally r/o it out to be a bad extruder. The sensor magnet was not detecting the filament. Very easy to take off and replaces So it would load through the AMS.
It’s only $50-$60 on bambu store. Worth a shot and try out.

I hope this helps.

@careyrob Check the Buffer/Hub spring to make sure it is seated well and straight. If the slide is obstructed this will cause the bounce back of the filament and not completely feeding.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.