AneoPsy, the fastest man alive

Share the link, webarchive doesn’t work on MW website

it does. Skill issue

I already did.

Still waiting on your aknowledgment!

@Macerator look at these Do not repeatedly upload the same model.
Do not use other people’s profile pictures, names, or descriptions. Such accounts may be disabled.
Do not post advertising information on your account name, description, pictures, etc.
Please refrain from repeatedly uploading print profiles that belong to other individuals.
Print profiles must be printed before making them public. We also require print profile creators to include their own actual print images along with their print profiles to demonstrate print-ability.
When publishing a public model under the CC0 license, you are required to include your own image of the actual print to show its print-ability.
When uploading adult content, please ensure that you select the NSFW (Not Safe for Work) tag.
If our moderators detect account behavior related to getting points inappropriately, the accounts may be disabled.

I’m looking for guidelines before the 23 Nov (when the photoshoped image thread was open in the forum)

It apears as if @Macerator has no interest in finding out the truth but is only here trolling the discussion.

I am done talking to this person until he can aknowledge that AneoPsy was in fact breaking the rules.

Until then there is no point in discussing anything.

Guidelines end October: spam, deceptive practices & scams wasn’t in the guidelines.

I’m pretty sure it was added after aneopsy Photoshoped print profile image.

thats only a screenshot of part of the community guideline not the full guideline…

1 Like

you are referencing a cropped screenshot.

“I’m pretty sure” is no proof.

1 Like

Yes it was. It is just below “external links”
Scams

And even if it wasn’t… It can be considered common sence that spamming, scamming and decieving is not what Makerworld want their users to engage in!

You can walk around the issue all day long with all sorts of technicallities, but in the end you just gonna have to admit that he did break comminuty guidelines.

Until you do, further discussion is pointless.

omg hahaha thats a good one

that’s my point too.

Why am i getting dragged into this lol, also there are so many car silhouettes because i made some for my sons bedroom then i posted them on facebook and people asked me if i could make their cars for them so i did, sorry if that makes me a bad person.

1 Like

Is it just me that thinks there is a high chance @Macerator is @AneoPsy?

5 Likes

Für Fotos und Bilder gilt immer der Urheberrechtsschutz. Das allein sollte doch genügen. Wenn jemand anderer Leute Bilder stiehlt, um die Makerworld-Regeln “einzuhalten”, macht er es in böser Absicht. Mehr gibt es dazu nicht zu sagen. Vielleicht sollten sich einige Leute zusammentun, wenn jemand Bilder stiehlt und gegen die Person Klage einreichen.

4 Likes

i have that thought about that too

1 Like

Oops I’m aneopsy :rofl: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

1 Like

you can just google aneopsy and within 5 seconds see everything you need to know, hes obviously started the second account to get around some limitation imposed for his newest get rich quick scheme. probable crypto scams, online poker cheating, who knows what else… sounds like a real straight up guy!!

5 Likes

has 5+ from me sometimes i go hunt print profiles