Another Problem feeding outside AMS. internal hub motor? With Video

Hi guys, my AMS is not able to push the filament outside to the printer. i read other postings but i`m not sure i have the same problem so i took a video and a photo with length stuck
stage 1 Feeder seems working normally but nothing is going outside the internal hub unit. the led on stage 1 shows normal white led when inserting.

i opened a ticket. don´t know how long the reply will take so a quick question in the forum.

youtube loaded it automatically as short:

AMS Problem

Does this happen on all slots, or just that one?

It happens on all slots

Yeah, it looks like it’s getting stuck in the filament hub underneath as that’s the next component. And that fits in with all slots getting stuck at the same spot.

If you don’t want to wait for support, you can remove the unit from the box and check the connections of the filament hub are correctly in. You only have to disconnect the PTFE where it goes out and remove 2 screws to lift it up so you can check.

1 Like

I checked all, there is all free. The way through the internal hub is all free.
i would like to check the motor of the hub electrical without buying an new one.
is there a way?

You could take the tray out of the surrounding box and try to load filament, which will show whether the hub is working or not as you’ll be able to see and hear it turning. You’ll have to prop it up though, as the wires that go to the filament sensor board are quite short

That´s an idea. i will check it out on weekend i think :+1:

So before i could disassemble and test it the bambu support send me a new internal hub/motor assembly.
after changing i can print again. This happened on Thursday and since this day the printer works nearly all the time​:grin::+1:
Tested all slots and it works great again. The only i don’t tested is a multicolor print, but i think my problem is solved.