Bambu AMS Internal Filament Hub & First Stage Feeder Upgrades?

So I have been having issues with other filaments, especially filaments that are softer filaments or soluble filaments.

They always end up getting stuck at some point in the AMS, sometimes it could be the toolhead, but its almost always the AMS.

Similar issue as shown in this thread:

Has there been any attempts from any of the community members to tear down the AMS components and look for different parts / solutions that would improve the motor performance and reduce the number of times filament gets stuck?

A few wiki pages worth mentioning:

Reserved post for future content

Here is a video of a soluble filament spool failing to work in the AMS.

Check if there’s a blockage in the PTFE tube, or if there’s a piece of filament that broke off or was cut off. I had a piece stuck in the filament hub. 10 mins to disassemble and clear. Also check if the PTFE tubes are worn (last link below).

1. AMS first stage feeder troubleshooting | Bambu Lab Wiki
  2. AMS loading&unloading failure troubleshooting | Bambu Lab Wiki
  3. How to clean the AMS hub | Bambu Lab Wiki
  4. PTFE Tube Wear in AMS and Maintenance Recommendations | Bambu Lab Wiki

Another thing is perhaps damage in the gears, although it appears to rewind okay, so this is less likely.

Thanks @CanDo for the reply.

Nothing blocking the PTFE tubes in my case and the other case that I linked.

Going to be harder to see since 1.75mm filament is small already, but the gears are crushing the filament in the AMS. With software AMS this can be a problem.

I pulled this out of the first stage feeder since the feeding hub of the AMS gave this a good squeeze and could not get past the first stage in this current state.

So something along the lines of different gears or a different method of moving filament is required.