Bambu Lab 1 Year Anniversary!

:tada: It’s our 1 year anniversary! :tada:

We have prepared a Blog Post from our CEO about Bambu Lab’s first year where we also share a surprise gift to everyone that believed in us. We are grateful for your support!

There’s also a video that showcases our achievements over the past year and the unwavering support of our community.

To celebrate, we’re also offering a special discount on our P1P, Filament and Plate!

Don’t miss out on this limited-time offer! Visit our store to take advantage of the sale.

16 Likes

Hi I had a question concerning those who currently have unfulfilled orders placed within the last week. Will bambu lab honor those customers by either allowing us to cancel and replace the order with a discounted printer or will you be willing to reimburse the discounted amount? Please consider this, as a student it every last penny is important haha

3 Likes

Please get in touch with our Customer Support and they will help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay thanks, I have sent the email. Hopefully I receive a reply soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot BambuLab, i got my second AMS for a super price :blush:

3 Likes

Hi I received the printer on Friday, is there any chance to re-enter your initiative with a voucher in the store?

2 Likes

:tada: :tada: Happy Anniversary BAMBU LAB

1 Like

Here the description how you get the code

Does anyone know how to order the “Gratitude Filament Bundle” for $1.99? It wants me to checkout at $69.98 before taxes.

3 Likes

You need to apply the code sent to you in the email. Note that this will drop you below the US free shipping level.

3 Likes

The codes are going out in waves it looks like. Probably to give priority to early adopters on a limited supply.

Please note that this code will be provided to the E-mail used to subscribe to Bambu Lab. The email will be sent out in order as listed below:
June 27th: For printers ordered before December 31st. 2022
July 4th: For printers ordered between January 1st. 2023 to June 26th. 2023
July 24th: For printers ordered before the campaign period, where customers were also subscribed before this date.

5 Likes

I bought a P1P 4 hours before the sale, I’m not fussy and in reality all i want is a store credit to purchase more things from you, i.e. the upgrade kit or some filament. How likely am i to get the difference refunded? its roughly $150 AUD

4 Likes

I have to ask…in the FAQ it says that you have to be subscribed to the newsletter to get the codes…I’m pretty sure I didn’t subscribe when I bought my X1C, so I don’t get a code? and if so, where can I subscribe afterwards?

Hallo, ich hab das gleiche Problem. Mein Drucker ist auch am Freitag gekommen.
Das wir den Rabat von 130€ um 3 oder 4 Tage verpasst haben ist sehr ärgerlich.
Ich hab an den Support geschrieben, mal schauen, ob die was machen können.

2 Likes

Just like @nickrozario said I fall literally under the same problem, bought a few hours before the sale. I did contact support too and hopefully I get either a discount code or refunded the difference. If I don’t I won’t be too upset but it’ll certainly leave a bad taste in my mouth…

Hi thanks for Gratitude Filaments Bundle gift you rock , has someone got his code

1 Like

Typical, ordered my X1C last weekend, and it arrived today. Heading to the website, and I see it could have been £120 cheaper. A store credit would be great, as I’m sure to need some stuff once it’s all setup and running.

2 Likes

Whoop Whoop! Happy Anniversar from Germany! :partying_face::tada::piñata:

I really love my P1P! Now only the P1P Extension Board is missing. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

4 Likes

The X1C isn’t even on sale, the p1p is.

In the UK and EU, the X1C price was dropped (not a sale).

1 Like